It is free to create a Google Adwords account for your business. You can then have complete control of your account and give and remove access to whichever Administrators you choose.
It is important to link your Adwords Account with your current Google Account if you have one so that your access to Google Analytics, Google +, Places Accounts, Gmail etc are all handled by the one username and password.
Create your Google Adwords Account
If you already have a Google Account, you can use that email address and password to sign in.
- Visit the Adwords Homepage at https://adwords.google.com
- Sign in by entering your password and your Google Account email address or Gmail username.
- If you don't have a Google Account, you will be prompted to sign up with a email address and password to create your account.
- Select the country and time zone for your account. Make sure you enter this correctly as billing and statistics are based on this timezone.
- Select the currency for this account ie. Australian Dollars AED.
- Click Continue
- Look for verification email sent to your Google Account email address and click on the activation link to launch your account.
To Link your Adwords Account to our Client Account
- In the top right hand corner of your new Adwords Account is a Customer ID number.
- Email email@example.com with a copy of this ID number.
- We will then send you a request to your Google Adwords Email Account, inviting you to link to our account. Click 'Accept Invitation' to finalise the setup.
- We can now help you with your campaigns and ad groups to ensure your online marketing budget is being assigned correctly. We will also monitor the ad progress and send you weekly reports on click-through rates and conversion results.