Got any Questions?
Need some help?
Want clarification on the services we provide or info on Adobe Business Catalyst?
View our FAQ's below for answers on some of those important questions -
Do I own the website once it is designed?
How do I join the Business Catalyst Community?
Let us refer you to receive 5% off a Premium Partnership. Ever felt like Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress were just too much work to implement, too hard to integrate and too difficult to get training and support for? Intimidated by PHP, ASP and Flash? Then this is the system for you. Offer your clients all the bells and whistles that you've always wanted to, in a system that controls all the code for you. The only thing you have to do is make it look good...
Satisfied Customers = Satisfying Profits - Create fully customized business solutions for your clients at a fraction of the cost, in a fraction of the time. You can make higher profits and save your clients money - keeping everyone happy.
Completely Rebrandable - Get your brand out there and be seen! Partners can rebrand the system and all system notifications - so it's your brand and your name that remains in the spotlight.
Full Creative Control - Bring your creative vision to life. With complete control over HTML and CSS, you can customize the look and feel of almost anything simply by conrtolling specialised data tags. Everything is built to be customized.
Dreamweaver Fan? - So are we! Use the fully-integrated Dreamweaver plug-in, "Triangle", to modify and update sites, in a familiar and comfortable development environment.
What you get with Adobe Business Catalyst
- Macintosh and PC Compatible.
- Choose from 3 Partner levels - Free, Standard and Premium.
- A FREE professional catalyst site to advertise your business!
- Premium Partners receive 20% commission of their client’s monthly hosting fee.
- Access to the Online Partner Portal - track your commissions, build and manage your client sites, control everything from one central location without needing to download ANY software.
- Create as many free trial sites as you like.
- Pay for hosting however suits you - either charge you for the site directly, or bill your client.
- The monthly hosting fee to your clients covers everything they need - web hosting, usage of the application - all the features in their plan.
- Free partner training and resource materials for Platinum Partners - become a Pro with the live training program and 24/7 access to a wealth of resources including Online Business Wiki, Community Forums and Live Chat.
Why you’ll love Adobe Business Catalyst
- Completely web standards compliant.
- Receive updates and additional features automatically - no installation required.
- Free access to unbranded Marketing material.
- Focus on your design - not the code behind it.
- No need to understand PHP, ASP or any type of code. Straight forward for even beginners to implement.
- Use any popular web browser. On the Mac they support Safari 3+ and Firefox 2+. On Windows they support Internet Explorer 7+ and Firefox 2+, Safari 3+
- Use FTP to upload and control files.
- Use the Adobe Dreamweaver Extension - it allows you to manage your Business Catalyst website directly inside Dreamweaver (CS3, CS4 and CS5) on both Mac and PC.
Use the Referal Code 'NROHOH'
When you do free sign-up enter this promo code: [NROHOH]. This code enables you to sign up to a paid program at a later date and automatically receive an immediate 5% discount. If you'd like to signup straight away (on a free plan to start with), visit: http://businesscatalyst.com/PartnerPortal/DesignerSuccess.aspx?PC=NROHOH
How long does it take to design a website?
Once we have received all the content for your website, the template design takes around 2-3 weeks to design depending on the complexity of the job. Once we receive final approval and payment, your site can go live. Contact us if you require urgent turnaround of any jobs. Before your website goes live we will do a quality assurance review of each webpage to ensure all information and programming systems are accurate. Then we setup your email addresses, finalise the administrator details and supply you with all your username and password access information. We will also assist in the transfer of your Domain Name DNS (24-48hr activation) to point to your new website.
How much does additional design work cost?
How will Google contact me about my Maps Account?
Once we finalise your Google Places account, Google sends you a Postcard in the Mail. This usually takes between 1-2 weeks to arrive. Inside the postcard is the unique 5 digit pin number that you will need to provide us to add to your listing. Once added, your listing will go live and be active.Look out for this Postcard:
What are the CMS Hosting terms?
What are the design terms & conditions?
View the design terms and conditions.
What are the standard options in all CMS Hosting Plans?
As this system is designed to grow with you, you can start on one plan and upgrade to another in the future if you business requires it.
- A fully-hosted Online Business
- 10 email adresses with 5GB POP/IMAP server space and webmail
- 1 administrator to access and control your site
- Secure Socket Layout (SSL) technology with 128bit encryption supplied by Global Sign
- Website management - create and manage an unlimited number of pages
- InContext editing - edit your website from within your browser
- Dynamic menus
- Domain name management
- Site-wide templates
- Custom, website and admin Reports
- Full, in-depth website analytics and reporting functionality
- Weekly email notification of your website performace results
- XML sitemaps for search engine optimisation
- Access to support resources - Help & Support (inside Business Catalyst Admin area) and Training Videos
What payment types do you accept?
We accept payment by cash, cheque or fund transfers (EFT). All quotes are priced in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of 10% GST. All quotes/estimates are valid for 30 days only. All quotes/estimates are subject to change depending on the client brief, artwork supplied to us and the complexity of each individual job. Payment is required as 50% upfront and 50% on approval of your website prior to the site going live. All quotes/estimates includes one set of basic changes prior to approval. Further changes will be charged at AUD$132 per hour inc.gst.
What security features do CMS websites have?
Your site comes standard with a secure URL using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate, configured to take advantage of the latest security technologies to protect payments and transactions made through your site. The 128bit encrypted Security Certificate is supplied by Global Sign so you don't need to worry about purchasing your own SSL certificate (a saving of over $250/year).
eCommerce, Event Bookings and Webform Payments - When a customer makes a purchase, the system utilizes the secure URL to protect their credit card number and personal information. Payment details are not kept within the CMS but are either sent by encrypted PDF for manual processing or forwarded to the payment gateway which then has it's own additional security.
Secure Members Zone - Secure zones by default are secured by username and password, but for more sensitive members information we can link to the secure URL creating encrypted communication between the servers and web browser.
Email - For all email addresses there is the option to connect securely to your webmail via incoming and outgoing mail servers using the SSL certificate.
Content Management System - The Content Management System (CMS) is secure, run through the SSL certificate and requires username and password authentication to be accessed. As each site has specified allowance for administrators, only people given this limited administrator access can view or gain access to the CMS. This keeps all Customer information on the CRM database secure.
For more information can be viewed at Global Sign which supply all the security for all our sites - www.globalsign.com
What type of help or support do you provide?
We want you to get the most out of your new website and for it to be a fully integrated online business solution. To help you achieve this we offer an assortment of ongoing training, education, support, & helpdesk products. As a free service, there are training videos for you to view and complete access to a CMS support central system that provides a comprehensive how-to-guide for accomplishing all updates and changes within your site. For ongoing support, our inhouse helpdesk allows for direct email and phone support on the CMS platform including additional design, programming or site development. Our helpdesk services are offered Monday through Friday within business hours and sessions are charged at our standard hourly rate. We can also organise face-to-face training for your organisation if required.